Umbau: Vectra A 2000 zu "Vectra turbo"

Diskutiere Umbau: Vectra A 2000 zu "Vectra turbo" im Vectra - Umbauten am Vectra Forum im Bereich Opel Vectra Problemforum; Hi! I hope you don't mind that I write this in english. (I'm from Norway, and my German isn't that good anymore.) I've got a '89 Vectra A 2000...
W

wanvik

Frischling
Themenstarter
Hi!
I hope you don't mind that I write this in english. (I'm from Norway, and my German isn't that good anymore.)

I've got a '89 Vectra A 2000 16v (FWD) which I'm planning to get approved with a self-built turbocharged engine.
I've used the original C20XE block and head, with some slight changes (h-profil conrods, Group-N camshafts, C20LET-pistons, stand-alone computermanaged ECU, multicoil, td04hl-18t turbocharger and a lexmaul ram-induction manifold.)

I'm not sure how the rules for such things is in Germany, but I believe it's about the same. (I've got to satisfy the EEC-approval which was in use for this kind of car when it was new, and I need documentation for the strength in the chassis, brakes etc.)

The reason for that I post a question at this forum is that I wonder if there's anyone here who knows where I can get the correct documentation.

I'm in a dialog with the right authority, and they have told me to get documentation for these things:
*Strength of chassis, brakes and steering
*91/441/EEC
*power, emission and boost-pressure for my engine tested on a dyno.

I've read a bit about the test to meet the 91/441/EEC-standard, but there's no place in Norway which is allowed to take this test.
I got a list of approved loboratories, mostly in Germany, but I wasn't able to find anyone which had that particular test in theyr lists.

After a few phonecalls with the man who decides if I can do this or not, we desided that it would be MUCH easier just to fit a C20LET-engine, but ofcourse that's not what I want. (I've spent very much money in my engine, and I don't take any chances driving without the car approved, that could be really excpensive if I crash..)

Does anyone here know about any place in Germany I can take this particular test? -and if so, do you know approximately what that would cost?

I'm also having problems with getting the documentation for the strenght of the chassis and brakes. (I'm ofcourse aware of that it's the same chassis, but the man which decides this doesn't know, and got to have documentation.)
My local Opel-dealer should be able to get this documentation, but they haven't been very willing to cooperate with me, and it's pretty excpensive. (About €500 I think.)

Does anyone here got this kind of documentation? (The language isn't that important, but they got to accept Norwegian, English and German as far as I know, other languages may be approved too, but they don't have to.)

I would be very glad if anyone here got some documentation which could help me :)

If someone send it to me, and the documentation gets approved, I will ofcourse pay you :)

By the way; if anyone should be interested, there's some pictures taken this winter here: http://vectraturbo.com/CMS/cpg/thumbnails.php?album=34

rauscher83

rauscher83

Routinier
Hätt ich im Englisch untericht gut aufgepasst!!!

chaos

chaos

Gesperrt
sorry i don't know where you can make this tests,

but the documentation can be ordered at Opel Freely
it's german name is "Umrüstkatalog"

maybe i have it for the Turbo too, i must check it at home..

but you can call Opel at rüsselsheim directly and ask for it, but it can take up to 2 Month or so until u get the documents

But since the 2000er FWD is like the same as the Turbo but the Brakes (as i think) there shouldn't be that problems

maybe the "Dekra" can help you with the Tests
The should also have the Documents for the upgrade to Turbo/C20LET Engine

Liquidstone

Liquidstone

Doppel-As
Was ist denn "91/441/EEC" ??? :) what is 91/441/EEC ?

Prüfstände gibts doch sicher in jeder großen TÜV/DEKRA-Niederlassung oder irre ich?

!!! Mit absicht erstmal deutsch weil ich das vorher erstmal abklären wollte !!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
W

wanvik

Frischling
Themenstarter
Liquidstone: http://europa.eu.int/smartapi/cgi/sga_doc?smartapi!celexapi!prod!CELEXnumdoc&numdoc=31991L0441&model=guichett&lg=de
I believe you should find some information in the page I linked to above.
To be hones, it doesn't seem like a test a normal private human being can afford..

Chaos:
Thanks!
It's "Dekra AG" you refer to? I'll try to get in contact with them, hopefully they can help :)

You're right, this shouldn't be a problem, the only thing that's not identical to the turbo chassis at my car, is a small area around the firewall. (The turbo's got a transferbox there, which needs more space, but that doesn't affect the strenght.)
If I decide to use a C20LET, I only need to get documentation for the chassis and brakes, but if I choose to use the engine I've built, I also need documentation for the EEC-approval.
An option will be to fit a C20LET turbocharger, wiring harness and ECU. (Maybe the original inlet-manifold too). If I do that, I've been told that there's no need for EEC-documentation, but ofcourse I want to get it approved with the right engine..

Thema:

Umbau: Vectra A 2000 zu "Vectra turbo"

Umbau: Vectra A 2000 zu "Vectra turbo" - Ähnliche Themen

• Schlachte Vectra A 2000 - V6 Umbau

Schlachte Vectra A 2000 - V6 Umbau: Bevor ich mir das Auto herhol, wollt ich mal fragen ob da grob interesse besteht. Wollte eigentlich nur die Felgen von dem Auto haben, aber der...
  • Vectra A 2000 komplett umbau

Vectra A 2000 komplett umbau: ich wurde gebeten diesen wagen hier mit anzubieten, sämtliche infos erhaltet ihr vom verkäufer über ebay kleinanzeigen. hier zu finden 3000 euro,
  • Opel Vectra A Umbau auf 2000 Optik

Umbau auf 2000 Optik: Hallo Die 2000er Stoßstangen haben mir immer schon gut gefallen und darum wollte ich mir welche für meinen Facelift Vectra. Gebraucht hat sich...
  • Opel Vectra A Rücksitzbank vom Vectra GT in Vectra 2000

Rücksitzbank vom Vectra GT in Vectra 2000: Weiß einer wieviel aufwand das ist die Rücksitzbank vom Vectra A GT in einen Vectra 2000 zubauen ? Was muss geändert werden ? Gibt es eine...
  • Opel Vectra B Novus ESD, Vecci B Ed. 2000

Novus ESD, Vecci B Ed. 2000: Halli Hallo liebe Vectra Gemeinde :) So, nachdem ich nun die letzten Tage mehrfach Das Orakel (google) befragt hatte, und mir die Antworten...
  • Novus ESD, Vecci B Ed. 2000 - Ähnliche Themen

• Schlachte Vectra A 2000 - V6 Umbau

Schlachte Vectra A 2000 - V6 Umbau: Bevor ich mir das Auto herhol, wollt ich mal fragen ob da grob interesse besteht. Wollte eigentlich nur die Felgen von dem Auto haben, aber der...
  • Vectra A 2000 komplett umbau

Vectra A 2000 komplett umbau: ich wurde gebeten diesen wagen hier mit anzubieten, sämtliche infos erhaltet ihr vom verkäufer über ebay kleinanzeigen. hier zu finden 3000 euro,
  • Opel Vectra A Umbau auf 2000 Optik

Umbau auf 2000 Optik: Hallo Die 2000er Stoßstangen haben mir immer schon gut gefallen und darum wollte ich mir welche für meinen Facelift Vectra. Gebraucht hat sich...
  • Opel Vectra A Rücksitzbank vom Vectra GT in Vectra 2000

Rücksitzbank vom Vectra GT in Vectra 2000: Weiß einer wieviel aufwand das ist die Rücksitzbank vom Vectra A GT in einen Vectra 2000 zubauen ? Was muss geändert werden ? Gibt es eine...
  • Opel Vectra B Novus ESD, Vecci B Ed. 2000

Novus ESD, Vecci B Ed. 2000: Halli Hallo liebe Vectra Gemeinde :) So, nachdem ich nun die letzten Tage mehrfach Das Orakel (google) befragt hatte, und mir die Antworten...
  • Oben