What size

Diskutiere What size im Vectra - Sonstiges Forum im Bereich Opel Vectra Problemforum; Hi guys. What size wheels do you lige best. In denmark is 17" the most popular size. But i want to know if you guys prefer smaller wheels like...
Dr. Vectra

Dr. Vectra

Frischling
Themenstarter
Hi guys.

What size wheels do you lige best. In denmark is 17" the most popular size. But i want to know if you guys prefer smaller wheels like 13-16" and what you thinnk looks the best on a Vectra A.

I want my car as close to the ground as posible :evil:

hypertrax

hypertrax

Foren As
I also think 17" is the best looking Size on a Vectra A.
Bigger is even better. 16" Wheels are also aceptable, but smaller :nein:

C

chaos

Gast
my Favorite Size is 16" (205/45/R16) with 7" bright in front and 8" on the back

with an "ET" of 25-35 it would look nice i hope ... (i only have 14" wheels)

Dr. Vectra

Dr. Vectra

Frischling
Themenstarter
I have 17" on my Vectra A and i think there is way too much ground clearence, how du you make the ground clearence smalle with out ekstreme modifications.

I think maybe a 14" wheel 9" wide whith a really low tire profile, and a 10-12 cm. smalle clearence from buttom car to ground will look REALLY nice.

Thema:

What size

What size - Ähnliche Themen

• Hallo aus dem Raum Köln

Hallo aus dem Raum Köln: [SIZE="5"][ hallo mal grüße aus dem kölner raum.bin mal gespannt was ich hier alles erfahren kann und ausprobieren kann um mein auto etwas netter...
  • Hallo aus dem Raum Köln - Ähnliche Themen

• Hallo aus dem Raum Köln

Hallo aus dem Raum Köln: [SIZE="5"][ hallo mal grüße aus dem kölner raum.bin mal gespannt was ich hier alles erfahren kann und ausprobieren kann um mein auto etwas netter...
  • Oben