ein Poblem mit Tür

Diskutiere ein Poblem mit Tür im Vectra - Technische Probleme Forum im Bereich Opel Vectra Problemforum; Hi all, I have Opel Vectra A. Sorry that I write in Egnlish in German forum, my knowledge of German is really not good:( There is a problem...
R

racer

Frischling
Themenstarter
Hi all,

I have Opel Vectra A. Sorry that I write in Egnlish in German forum, my knowledge of German is really not good:(
There is a problem, looked for the solution in internet but still haven't found anything:(
the problem is with my back right door, the opening handle is broken, i guess something inside of the door is broken. And I accidently switched-on the "baby-lock" and closed the door, so now it's impossible to open the door neither from inside nor from outside the car...
Is there any solution how I can open the door myself?

thanks in advance.

malSehn

malSehn

Werkstattmeister
hello racer, welcome to the best opel vectra community ever ;( (i allready copied together your double posting :( )

'bout your problem: perhaps you could try to remove jour inner "doorshield" (was heißt denn gleich noch "türpappe" auf englisch?) to get to the locking-mechanism of the door. maby you have to take away the backseats to have enough space to do this... there are some screws at the handlebar of the door...plate *grin* and underneeth the cover of the inner opening-handle . (argh! :idee: what i'm talking about is the door-cover!) the rest is simply clipped on.. ah, and dont forget to remove the door-pin. i hope, this will work at least...

T

Trompetenschlumpf

Frischling
install a new door lock and the outside of the doorlock then it will be good

malSehn

malSehn

Werkstattmeister
@trompetenschlumpf: dazu müsste er die tür ja erstmal aufbekommen, ne? :hammer:

Thema:

ein Poblem mit Tür

ein Poblem mit Tür - Ähnliche Themen

• Fahrwerk knallt

Fahrwerk knallt: Da ich ja nicht die einzige bin die dieses Poblem hat, frag ich euch was das sein könnte! :] Und ja, die Sufu hab ich auch schon benutzt, aber da...
  • Poblem beim Felge eingetragen, brauche Herstellerfreigabe

Poblem beim Felge eingetragen, brauche Herstellerfreigabe: habe problem habe felge eingetragen brauche herstel lerfreigabebeschnigung war gestan bei tüv habe brock b2 215 40 16 9J eingetragen lasen...
  • Poblem beim Felge eingetragen, brauche Herstellerfreigabe - Ähnliche Themen

• Fahrwerk knallt

Fahrwerk knallt: Da ich ja nicht die einzige bin die dieses Poblem hat, frag ich euch was das sein könnte! :] Und ja, die Sufu hab ich auch schon benutzt, aber da...
  • Poblem beim Felge eingetragen, brauche Herstellerfreigabe

Poblem beim Felge eingetragen, brauche Herstellerfreigabe: habe problem habe felge eingetragen brauche herstel lerfreigabebeschnigung war gestan bei tüv habe brock b2 215 40 16 9J eingetragen lasen...
  • Oben