Felgen @ 1993 - Vectra A

Diskutiere Felgen @ 1993 - Vectra A im Dies und das... Forum im Bereich Opel Allgemein; Hi, i've been looking for a good Opel Vectra forum for some time but the only good one is this (German forum) so i hope i don't get banned from...
Xstract

Xstract

Mopedschrauber
Themenstarter
Hi, i've been looking for a good Opel Vectra forum for some time but the only good one is this (German forum) so i hope i don't get banned from this forum by the admin's for writing my questions in english and i hope you can reply in English here or in PM (Private Message) (or German, but then i will use translator for the answers that i get and it might not be all correctly) because it seems like only german people with experience in this can help me, since people where i come from doesn't seem to put wide rims on vectra:)

The reason i wanted to ask you guys in Germany is i've looked through some photos in one German Opel gallery and it looks like you like to put wide rims/wheels on vectra's (almost all the German vectra's i've seen have wide rims/wheels with big lip).

So finally to my question, do anyone of you know how wide 16" rims/felgen i can put on my Vectra A (taking ET/Innpress into consideration) without having to modify my "Kotflügel"(?) to much?:)

I was thinking 7,5x16" in the front and 9x16" in the rear end of the car? Wich ET/Innpress should i go for at the rear/back of the car, Is ET30 good? I've tried some 9x16" ET24 in the back one time, it didn't look so bad:) i hope some of you have some pictures of your Vectra's with 9x16" rims/felgen that you can post here, please write ET/Innpress and how low your car is (for example 60/50mm like my own Vectra):)

Thank you for your time, hope someone can help me:)

Xstract.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
iCE-tEA

iCE-tEA

Campingplatz Schläger
Hello and welcome to our forum!

first you should look in this thread! click me!!!

there are almost a lot of rim variations for the vectra /cavalier.

my old rims are 9x16 et 25 on the front and 9x16 et 5 on the rear shaft.

enclosed a picture of the rims on the vectra... i have modified the front and the rear mudguard... on the front i have widened the mudgaurd about 4cm and on the rear equal 5cm...

i hope it would help you...

Anhänge

Xstract

Xstract

Mopedschrauber
Themenstarter
Damn, that is a nice vectra:) ET5 you say? I hope to find an ET on 9x16" in the rear and 7,5x16" in the front that i don't have to modify the mudguard to much to make them fit? Because i dont know anyone who is skilled/good in modifying mudguards and 5cm sounds like a bit.. But it had been realy cool with 9x16" in the front too:) I hear the front mudguards are pretty soft/easy to damage when people modify/widen them?:)

Thank you for the picture and the link, looks like the link can help me a bit. Do you have some more pictures? For example of the mudguards from diferent positions/views? And what kind of tire dimension do you have on the rims?:)

By the way: I like your monoblock/amplifier in the trunk, i use Hifonics to and its nice :)

Here are some pictures of 9x16 ET24 at the rear end of my car just to show:)

Anhänge

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Xstract

Xstract

Mopedschrauber
Themenstarter
Think the tires on photos is 225/45 - 16", maybe a bit big? Or maybe i just need to have modified mudguards to make it go/fit:)

urkel26

urkel26

Routinier
I would say that you have to prefer a 215/40R16 on the 9x16" rim.....thats the most popular combination here in Germany...for the front rims take a 195/45R16, that makes sure that you are not in trouble with the ABS....

Xstract

Xstract

Mopedschrauber
Themenstarter
Ah ok, sounds good:) i don't know what you call it in Germany, but i like when the tires go like this /---\ on the rims/a bit small tire for a big rim if you know what i mean:) Am i right when i think you mean 195/45R16 tires on a 7,5x16" rim? Or do you mean for 9x16" rims in the front? In that case it sounds a little insane :p

By the way: i don't have ABS on my vectra so i don't think that should be any problem:)

Thought you guys would be pissed of at me writing english, but you seem to be very nice/ok:)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
iCE-tEA

iCE-tEA

Campingplatz Schläger
i think he means 195/45R16 on a 7,5 j rim...

the front mudguards are realy easy to modify but the rear mudguards are more difficult to modify... i have used a little rubber hammer because the car have to be painted anyway...

i think you dont need to modify your front mudguard so much with the 7,5j rim... choose a bigger et and it will work...
if you dont want to modify your mudguard by yourself ask your painter... it should be easy for him to help you^^!

on my old 9x16 rims i had 215/40 tires

any questions? ask us^^! we can definitively help you^^!

Xstract

Xstract

Mopedschrauber
Themenstarter
Sounds good, but the painters in my country/where i live don't do that kind of work (almost all i think) only like those custom car shops and that costs a LOT :p but i have one i can ask, but you can use "widener tool" that you fasten where you fasten you rim on this work right? Here we call it "Valse":)

Sounds good, did you do all of it yourself? Was it dificult/did you have much experience in it from before?:)

Yeah, looks like you guys have the answers for my questions:)

iCE-tEA

iCE-tEA

Campingplatz Schläger
you can also use the "valse" to wide the mudguard... it is easy to use... but in the end the mudguard must be also painted...

Xstract

Xstract

Mopedschrauber
Themenstarter
Ok:) I understand, i was prepared for that i must paint after:)
Hmm.... Wish someone had front mudguards that were already modyfied for sale:)

Just wondering, do you have a "Our vehicles/project" category here or just the "garage"? And do you have a "parts for sale" category? Can you please give me link if you have because i'm not good enough in German language to find my way to it hehe:)

Xstract

Xstract

Mopedschrauber
Themenstarter
Ah, thank you:)
I've found that kind of garage allready, i was just curious if you had a "thread category" where forum members could make a post about their car/prosject with pictures and more info than in the garage:)

Xstract

Xstract

Mopedschrauber
Themenstarter
Ice-Tea: can you post some more photos of your vectra with those 9x16 rims? Or send to me at mail Xstract@hotmail.com? That had been nice:)

iCE-tEA

iCE-tEA

Campingplatz Schläger
yeah no problem ... in the evening i can post some more pictures... off topic... i have some widened front mudguards for sale^^! 15 € one + shipping costs...

Xstract

Xstract

Mopedschrauber
Themenstarter
Ok, that sounds very good:) How much widened are they? Is it the mudguards you used on your vectra when you had 9x16 (i saw pictures at your gallery and it didn't look like you have the same rims)? No rust/in good shape (the mudguards i mean)?:)

iCE-tEA

iCE-tEA

Campingplatz Schläger
hi,
i have new rims in 8,5x17 et 30 in the front with 215/17/40 and 9,5x17 et 15 with 245/17/35 in the rear...

the mudguards are from a vectra a 2000 and i can only try to rate how much they are widened... i think it would be so about 2cm...
they have no rust and are in good conditions... some small scratches... but they must be anyway painted...

Xstract

Xstract

Mopedschrauber
Themenstarter
Ok, doesn't sound to bad but i wish they were widened 4cm or how much you had to widen with 9x16 in the front to:) Do you have any chance of widening the mudguards your are talking about (or some other mudguards) as much as i can use 9x16 for me? I will pay for your work (price we can discuss, we can take this PM if you want):)

Thema:

Felgen @ 1993 - Vectra A

Felgen @ 1993 - Vectra A - Ähnliche Themen

• OPC Snowflakes 19" Vectra

OPC Snowflakes 19" Vectra: Servus ich habe mir nun einen Vectra C Caravan OPC line gekauft und wollte nun die 19er snowflakes drauf ziehen. Brauch ich dafür eine ABE oder...
  • Irmscher Ronal Felgen KBA41725

Irmscher Ronal Felgen KBA41725: Hallo Suche dringend für meinen Kadett ein Gutachten für Irmscher Felgen KBA 41725. 4x100 / 6,5Jx15 / Vielleicht findet jemand etwas oder hat...
  • Biete 7,5x18 Zoll Brock Felgen

Biete 7,5x18 Zoll Brock Felgen: Hallo… Ich biete hier 7,5x18 Zoll Brock-Felgen an… Auf den Felgen sind zwar Reifen montiert. Aber ich weiß nicht, ob die noch fahrtauglich sind...
  • OPC 17 zoll Snowflake Felgen am Vectra B

OPC 17 zoll Snowflake Felgen am Vectra B: Hab mir heute 17 Zoll OPC Snowflake Felgen besorgt. Werd sie noch aufbereiten und dann kommen Continental Sport Contact 5 in 215 45 17 rauf. Die...
  • Suche Alufelgen für Vectra Bj.1993

Suche Alufelgen für Vectra Bj.1993: Hallo, ich suche Alufelgen für meinen Vecci. Und zwar sollen es die sein, die es auch beim Cali gibt. Beim Cali haben die Felgen 5 Öffnungen und...
  • Suche Alufelgen für Vectra Bj.1993 - Ähnliche Themen

• OPC Snowflakes 19" Vectra

OPC Snowflakes 19" Vectra: Servus ich habe mir nun einen Vectra C Caravan OPC line gekauft und wollte nun die 19er snowflakes drauf ziehen. Brauch ich dafür eine ABE oder...
  • Irmscher Ronal Felgen KBA41725

Irmscher Ronal Felgen KBA41725: Hallo Suche dringend für meinen Kadett ein Gutachten für Irmscher Felgen KBA 41725. 4x100 / 6,5Jx15 / Vielleicht findet jemand etwas oder hat...
  • Biete 7,5x18 Zoll Brock Felgen

Biete 7,5x18 Zoll Brock Felgen: Hallo… Ich biete hier 7,5x18 Zoll Brock-Felgen an… Auf den Felgen sind zwar Reifen montiert. Aber ich weiß nicht, ob die noch fahrtauglich sind...
  • OPC 17 zoll Snowflake Felgen am Vectra B

OPC 17 zoll Snowflake Felgen am Vectra B: Hab mir heute 17 Zoll OPC Snowflake Felgen besorgt. Werd sie noch aufbereiten und dann kommen Continental Sport Contact 5 in 215 45 17 rauf. Die...
  • Suche Alufelgen für Vectra Bj.1993

Suche Alufelgen für Vectra Bj.1993: Hallo, ich suche Alufelgen für meinen Vecci. Und zwar sollen es die sein, die es auch beim Cali gibt. Beim Cali haben die Felgen 5 Öffnungen und...
  • Oben